Monday, February 9, 2009

The Yellow stars


There was a day when in the starry night sky, we lined up to make our wishes. Although those wishes have already been forgotten, it would be wonderful if this moment could continue and we remembered only all the things we had thought about.


-Miyavi

Oh, I made a bonnet.
It's really cute.

:)

I need to go buy Coraline.

Sounds like a good book.

I've been really into sewing lately.

It really makes the time go by.

Im wanting to get into making cute lacey frilly stuff.

Like this for example.

It's so cute... *sigh* x3

2 Comments:

At February 9, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Blogger tiedyeparadise said...

I missed you a lot! Yay! You're back! I hope your trip was good :) Keep posting. Your pics are way cool, I love the beach! :)

 
At February 9, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Blogger tiedyeparadise said...

You really should read Coraline, it touched me right here (motions to heart). It was way scary too :) Loved it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home