Monday, May 12, 2008

And she says hello to the world...

Recent pictures from Mothers day and today.
My Dad and mom at "Yao" Restaurant.
The food was really good. :3

My father pondering.

I thought he was a good model.

xD

My cell phone at school..

I was bored.

My chubby face..

I was bored in Culinary Arts class.


Friend Donald.

I think he looks like an elfie sometimes.

<3

Today was a good day of school.

They changed the lunch schedual for some odd reason though..

It waste 7 more mins than we usually have for lunch.

Heard all the stories of prom today.

They were quite hilarious.

I have never had to carry so many books at once.

After school, went to eat out with Tony, Tiana, and Justin.

Now at home.

Common, comment me :3


1 Comments:

At June 17, 2008 at 4:57 PM, Blogger tiedyeparadise said...

Hi. I'm Sunny, but I won't tell you my real name. My mom says that I'll get kidnapped or something. I'm eleven, so my mom would be real mad if I told my name online. Someone would see the comment I wrote and my mom says that someone would come capture me. I don't buy it.
I want to visit your blog all the time. You seem like a cool person. Keep writing on your blog. I like the kitty you saw. I'll look at it as often as I can. Bye! Keep writing so I can look at your blog! And If you want to, you can look at mine too. It's called this: sunnysdayz.blogspot.com. Okay, I'll stop commenting now. I like your blog. Mine is stupid. Bye, I'll stop now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home